If you’ve thought about selling your home this spring, you only have about 30 more days before it hits. However, we have good news. We can help you prepare for this crazy market in less than 30 days. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Call us immediately. We’ll make ourselves available as fast as possible to come take a look at your home and talk about what the process would be.
2. Speak with a lender. If you’re going to be buying a new home, it’s important to meet with a lender about the type of home you’re looking to buy and what the financials will be.
3. Listing consultation. This is where we meet with you and build a strategy around what you need to do to complete the process as quickly as possible.
4. Staging consultation. This involves meeting with our interior designer, deciding how we’ll position the home on the market, and what we need to do before it’s listed.
5. Do the work. This may involve reaching out to contractors or doing some repairs and improvements yourself. We have resources that can help push this process along.
6. Get professional photos. Once the home’s prepared, it’s time to make it look great online by taking great photographs with a professional photographer.
7. Go live on the market. This is when your home becomes available for sale and it’s when all the preparation should pay off.
8. High five! You’re taking advantage of the spring market, the best time to sell for top dollar.
If you have any questions for us, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email today. We look forward to hearing from you.